What's New?

I will no longer be posting for The Lackadaisical Firefly, but please don't hesitate to follow me at my new Facebook page, Louise Williams, for updates, philosophical insights on everyday life, poems, and more!

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Ajna

Deep in that feral place
where from river-washed stones
spring wild green toads
and fallen logs hide lazy crocodiles
that sleep by the water's edge,
we might find ourselves
illuminated by the sunbeams
that tumble through the shady treetops
and brighten the ground beneath us;
a golden daydream.

Follow me there, a brilliant star
that reveals the hidden way.
Eyes open and filled up with the world's color;
I will be your sight
that welcomes truth and illusion alike.

Source: www.viyett.com.au/yoga-articles.html

3 comments:

  1. I love it!! those are some beautiful words of wisdom to dream on. You are so compassionate with your verses! Keep up the good work and continue to warm hearts across this world with your poems. Have a great day Louise.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :) I hope you have a wonderful day as well.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete